Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hunch Boob

So I think I have this plugged duct on the left milker…it hurts anyway, so I need a heating pad. I don’t have one here so I had to put my engineering skills to work. I took one of the Medela milk storage bags that I have with my pump, I put hot water from the coffee machine in it, put that into another ziplock (for added security on spillage), and then put that inside one of my gloves to prevent burning. Shoved the whole assembly in my bra…instant heat pack!

I look a little bulky on one side, but really, I just don’t care…it hurts!

I told Chris of my genuis idea...he named me "the hunch-boob of HOK"

1 comment:

Amy in StL said...

I think that's some fantastic engineering! As an additional plus, your glove should be warm on the trip home tonight.